Best Shipping Boxes For Paintings Offered BUY Packaging Boxes
Shipping Boxes for Paintings: With the growth of online businesses, many products can now be shipped and transported quickly from a point or vice versa. Whether it’s any food or medicinal item, or something as exquisite as sending a work of art, you can easily control it using bespoke packaging boxes designed for the task.
As we all know, shipping to different locations comes at a price. Sometimes things are not perfectly packed and they end up getting damaged. This can result in wasted money and valuable artwork. Therefore, choosing the right shipping boxes for paintings is extremely important.
There are a few factors that will help you choose the right material: Choose the material that offers maximum safety to your work. Cardboard boxes should generally be avoided as they are unable to provide maximum security. Shipping costs are also important. Since framed paintings are very heavy, they can cost you a lot in the shipping cost.
Likewise, if you are shipping unframed paintings it can be considerably cheaper, as they can be quickly rolled into a cylinder and shipped. There is also less chance of damage and you can choose a lighter material for this purpose as well as shipping boxes for the paints.
Main Factors to know before buying Shipping Boxes For Paintings:
There are some main points which your have to focus on before choosing shipping boxes for paintings. Those points are mentioned below;
- You need to know how much budget you have set for shipping. Choose an affordable option that won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
- So, now that you’ve selected the right material for you and even ordered some bespoke printed boxes, here are a few ways to make sure you pack those previous paintings correctly:
- Decide whether you want to send the painting framed or not. As mentioned earlier, the frameless option is better in many ways because it costs less, and even packaging is easier than the frame.
- Clean your packing area and wrap the paint properly. Wrap in a layer of Kraft paper first, now wrap them in bubble wrap securely. Bubble wrap is very important in keeping your painting safe and still. It also prevents them from getting damaged during transport.
- Make sure you have invested in good quality tools. The packaging can never be done if you don’t have the complete materials and tools to help you with the process. Some important issues include investing in scissors, markers, good quality ribbons, bubble wrap, Kraft paper, and weighing equipment. If you don’t have them, packing can become difficult for you.
- As mentioned, the material of shipping boxes for paints varies depending on many factors. One of the best types is to use corrugated sheets, especially the one called the telescope box. In this particular type of corrugated sheet, you can actually join two boxes together to make one large enough to fit in your artwork.
This type of sheet is not expensive at all and is durable enough to protect fragile items and ship them safely.
7. In the end, never forget to label each painting carefully and clearly, with the name of the artist so as not to mix them up.
For further details about Shipping Boxes For Paintings, you should contact us at our Help Centre.
|Dimensions||All Custom Sizes & Shapes shipping boxes for paintings|
|Printing||CMYK, PMS, No Printing|
|Paper Stock||10pt to 28pt (60lb to 400lb) Eco-Friendly Kraft, E-flute Corrugated, Bux Board, Cardstock|
|Quantities||100 – 500,000|
|Coating||Gloss, Matte, Spot UV|
|Default Process||Die Cutting, Gluing, Scoring, Perforation|
|Options||Custom Window Cut Out, Gold/Silver Foiling, Embossing, Raised Ink, PVC Sheet.|
|Proof||Flat View, 3D Mock-up, Physical Sampling (On request)|
|Turn Around Time||8-12 Business Days, Rush|